Start/Run Command to bypass control panel setting
Posted by Hari Saryono on 16 March 2009
Control panel loading sometimes is time-consuming, while what we need is just one services. It is very helpful when we can bypass control panel windows and go straight to services we want.
Here’s some shortcut to many admin control panel services. Just go to start/run and write this command to call correspond task.
Click Start , Run and type the following commands.
- gpedit.msc – Group Policy
- Sndrec32 – Sound Recorder
- Nslookup – IP detector
- Explorer – Windows explorer
- logoff – log off your computer
- tsshudn – shut down your computer in 60 sec.
- lusrmgr.msc – Local Users and Groups
- oobe/msoobe /a
- notepad – Notepad
- cleanmgr – Disk Cleanup
- net start messenger
- net stop messenger
- conf – Netmeeting
- dvdplay – DVD player
- charmap – Character map
- calc – Calculator
- dfrg.msc – Disk Defragmenter
- chkdsk.exe – Chksk Disk Check
- devmgmt.msc – Device Manager
- regsvr32 /u*.dll – Stop .dll document running
- drwtsn32 – Doctor Watson
- runonce -p – Turn off the computer in 15 sec.
- dxdiag – Check Direct X information
- regedt32/regedit – Registry Editor
- Msconfig.exe – System Configuration Utility
- rsop.msc – Resultant Set of Policy
- winchat – Chat
- winmsd – System Information
- perfmon.msc – Computer Performance
- winver – Check your Windows Ver.
- taskmgr – Windows Tast Manager, cool method besides CTRL + ALT + DEL
- osk – onscreen keyboard
- cmd – command windows
- mspaint – launching MS Paint
- winmine – play winmine
- notepad – launch notepad
- wordpad – launch wordpad
- magnify – launch magnifier
Anyone welcome to add