Still Looking for Yuyun Antivirus?
Posted by Hari Saryono on 25 February 2009
I think too many people still loking for Yuyun antivirus, while I think yuyun is not a thread anymore. Ok, if you still bothered by Yuyun, please go to Avira homepage, because it recognize Yuyun as VBS/Yuyun.A.
Why I recommend AVIRA?.
- First, because it able to recognize your YUYUN virus, while AVAST can’t,
- Second: you can easily upload your virus sample to be checked. It help them to be more rensponsive on a new virus
- Third : They provide free version (actually for me the best antivirus is Mc. Afee, but it’s not free guys!).
- Fourth : You can upload your virus sample easily. .
- Fifth : Four reason is not enough?….
Yes, AVIRA is a little sharp in detecting a virus, so sometimes your favourite crack program will be recognized as virus too, and avira will refuse to open it. Here’s is my solution
- Zip your crack software, zip again and give a password
- When you want to use the crack program, just disable Antivir Guard. Enable again when you finish it
- You always able to restore your suspected virus in any time. Just see the report, and restore
The only one thing I don’t like from AVIRA is, they don’t provide exclusion for our file (which AVAST provide it). So your suspected file will be recognized again, and again, and that’s annoying