Unlocker, software to force delete your unwanted files (Freeware)
Posted by Hari Saryono on 14 February 2009
Cannot delete file: Access is denied
It has many other flavors:
- There has been a sharing violation.
- The source or destination file may be in use.
- The file is in use by another program or user.
- Make sure the disk is not full or write-protected and that the file is not currently in use.
- 1. Simply right click the folder or file and select Unlocker
- 2. If the folder or file is locked, a window listing of lockers will appear
- 3. Simply click Unlock All and you are done!
If you interested in this file, download link is here. Only 237 kb